Hitchin Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Hitchin is typically 13 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
August is when its hottest and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 16. More often than not temperatures are 13 in Spring (March, April and May) , 20 during Summer (June to Aug) and 14 throughout Autumn and about 6 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Hitchin?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Hitchin
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6