Hamilton, New Zealand Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Hamilton, New Zealand is typically around 19 degrees during the year.
Weather stats and insights show January is hottest and July is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 9. Expect average temperatures to be 20 from Spring, 15 in Summer (June – Aug) and 17 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 22 during Winter.
When is the best time to go to Hamilton, New Zealand?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Hamilton, New Zealand
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 15
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 22