Guayaquil Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Guayaquil is usually about 29 during the year.
Our weather knowledge says January is when its hottest with July is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 4.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 31 in Spring, 28 in Summer (June, July and August) , 28 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 31 throughout Winter.
When is the best time to go to Guayaquil?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Guayaquil
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 29
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 31
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 28
- Average Winter Temperature: 31