Grenada Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Grenada is normally about 30 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Looking at the months we can see that February is the hottest period and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 2. More often than not temperatures are 31 from Spring, 30 during Summer (June to Aug) and 31 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 30 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Grenada?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Grenada
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: February
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 31
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 30