Gran Canaria Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Gran Canaria is 24 celsius.
Weather stats and insights show August is the hottest month of the year and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 7. More often than not temperatures are 23 in Spring (March, April and May) , 27 in Summer (June, July and August) , 26 throughout Autumn and 21 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Gran Canaria?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Gran Canaria
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 24
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 23
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 21