Glasgow Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Glasgow is usually about 13 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
Commonly July is when its hottest with January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 14. Usually temperatures offer about 14 in Spring (between March – May) 18 in Summer (June, July and August) , 13 throughout Autumn and about 6 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Glasgow?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Glasgow
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6