Gijon Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Gijon is 16 degrees during the year.
Weather statistics show that August is the hottest month and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 9. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 15 in Spring, 18 in Summer with temperatures going to 17 throughout Autumn and 12 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Gijon?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Gijon
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 16
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 15
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 12