Geneva Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Geneva is generally around 15 during the year.
Weather data shows July is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 22. Typically the temperatures are around 14 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 24 in Summer (June – Aug) and 15 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 5 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Geneva?
We have collected weather stats, insights and data to decide when its the best time time to visit Geneva
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 5