Funchal Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Funchal is typically about 21 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Typically August is the hottest month with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 7. Average Yearly Temperatures are 19 from Spring, 24 in Summer and 23 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 19 in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Funchal?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Funchal
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 23
- Average Winter Temperature: 19