Fuerteventura Average Yearly Weather
The yearly weather in Fuerteventura is 24 degrees during the year.
Our weather figures highlight August is when its the hottest period and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 7. Typically the temperatures are around 23 in Spring, 26 during Summer (June to Aug) and 26 in Autumn and 21 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Fuerteventura?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Fuerteventura
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 24
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 23
- Average Summer Temperature: 26
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 21