Florida Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Florida is around 28 degrees.
Weather data shows July is the hottest time of the year and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 12. More often than not temperatures are 28 in Spring (between March and May) 33 during Summer and 29 through Autumn and 22 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Florida?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Florida
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 28
- Average Summer Temperature: 33
- Average Autumn Temperature: 29
- Average Winter Temperature: 22