Fargo Average Yearly Weather
Typical weather in Fargo is 13 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
Weather statistics show that July is the hottest time of the year and January is coldest and varies by 34. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 12 in Spring (March, April and May) , 27 during Summer and 14 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 1 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Fargo?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Fargo
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 1