Edmonton Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Edmonton is usually around 9 during the year.
Weather information and stats show August is the hottest time and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 30. Typically the temperatures are around 9 in Spring, 22 in Summer (June, July and August) , 10 throughout Autumn and -6 in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Edmonton?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Edmonton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 9
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 10
- Average Winter Temperature: -6