Easter Island Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Easter Island brings average temperature at 23 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Our weather data tells us that January is the hottest period and August is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 6.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 24 in Spring (March, April and May) , 20 in Summer (June to Aug) , 21 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 25 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Easter Island?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Easter Island
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: August
- Average Spring Temperature: 24
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 25