Eastbourne Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Eastbourne is typically around 19 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Our weather insights say July is the hottest time of the year and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 22. Anticipate that average temperatures are 17 throughout Spring, 29 during Summer (June to Aug) and 19 throughout Autumn and about 9 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Eastbourne?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Eastbourne
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 19
- Average Winter Temperature: 9