Dobbiaco Average Yearly Weather
Typically the weather in Dobbiaco provides about 11 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Typically we know that July is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 23.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 10 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 20 in Summer (June – Aug) and 11 throughout Autumn and about 0 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Dobbiaco?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Dobbiaco
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 11
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 10
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 11
- Average Winter Temperature: 0