Derry Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Derry offers an average daily temperature of 15 through the entire year.
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest time and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 28. Typically the temperatures are around 14 in Spring (between March and May) 27 in Summer (June, July and August) , 16 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 2 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Derry?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Derry
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 16
- Average Winter Temperature: 2