Croatia Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Croatia provides average temperatures about 19 through the entire year.
Weather data shows July is when its the hottest period and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 17. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 17 in Spring (during May – May) 24 during Summer (June – Aug) and 21 through the Autumn months and 13 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Croatia?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Croatia
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 13