Costa Adeje Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Costa Adeje provides average temperatures about 25 through the year.
Normally July is when its hottest and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 8. Temperatures bring about 23 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 28 during Summer (June to Aug) and 26 through the Autumn months and 22 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Costa Adeje?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Costa Adeje
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 25
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 23
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 22