Copenhagen Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Copenhagen is 12 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
Our weather knowledge says July is the hottest month with January is coldest with temperatures differing by 19. Typically the temperatures are around 10 in Spring (during May – May) 20 in Summer and 12 throughout Autumn and 3 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Copenhagen?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Copenhagen
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 10
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 12
- Average Winter Temperature: 3