Cognac Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Cognac provides about 18 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Typically July is when its hottest with January is coldest and varies by 19. Usually temperatures offer about 17 in Spring (during May – May) 26 in Summer, 18 in Autumn and 9 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Cognac?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Cognac
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 26
- Average Autumn Temperature: 18
- Average Winter Temperature: 9