Chorley Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Chorley has temperature of 14 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Generally July is hottest with January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 14. Temperatures bring about 13 in Spring (during May – May) 20 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 throughout Autumn and about 7 in the Winter period.
When is the best time to go to Chorley?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Chorley
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7