Champagne Average Yearly Weather
Weather in Champagne is typically about 17 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
Weather figures show April is when it is the hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 18. Average Yearly Temperatures are 20 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 24 in Summer with temperatures going to 17 in Autumn and 7 in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Champagne?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Champagne
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 17
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 7