Carlton Average Yearly Weather
Average weather in Carlton is typically about 25 degrees.
Typically we know that August is the hottest time and December is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 12. More often than not temperatures are 24 in Spring (during May – May) 30 in Summer (June to Aug) , 26 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 20 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Carlton?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Carlton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 25
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 24
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 20