Carlisle, Pennsylvania Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Carlisle, Pennsylvania is normally about 16 throughout the year but differs each month.
Weather stats and insights show July is the hottest month and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 27.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 17 in Spring (between March and May) 25 during Summer and 18 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 5 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Carlisle, Pennsylvania?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 16
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 25
- Average Autumn Temperature: 18
- Average Winter Temperature: 5