Cala Bona Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Cala Bona is usually 24 through the entire year.
The weather data informs us that April is the hottest time of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 16. Average Yearly Temperatures are 25 in Spring (during May – May) 30 during Summer (June – Aug) , 24 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 16 throughout the Winter months.
When is the best time to go to Cala Bona?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Cala Bona
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 24
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 25
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 24
- Average Winter Temperature: 16