Brussels Average Yearly Weather
Generally the typical weather in Brussels is typically about 14 degrees although it changes during the year.
Our weather insights say July is the hottest time and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 17. Average Yearly Temperatures are 13 in Spring (between March and May) 21 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 in Autumn and 5 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Brussels?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit Brussels
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 5