Bogota Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Bogota is normally around 18 celsius.
Generally the figures highlight November is the hottest period with August is coldest with temperatures differing by 3. Temperatures bring about 18 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 18 in Summer (June to Aug) , 19 throughout Autumn and 18 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
When is the best time to go to Bogota?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Bogota
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: November
- Typical Coldest Month: August
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 19
- Average Winter Temperature: 18