Barcelona Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Barcelona is normally around 21 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Commonly August is when its hottest with January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 15. More often than not temperatures are 19 in Spring (between March and May) 28 during Summer (June to Aug) and 22 through the Autumn months and 14 in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Barcelona?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Barcelona
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 14