Athens Average Yearly Weather
The Weather in Athens is generally 23 during the year.
Weather data shows August is when it is the hottest time and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 21. Anticipate that average temperatures are 21 in Spring (between March and May) 32 during Summer (June to Aug) and 24 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 14 degrees in Winter.
When is the best time to go to Athens?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Athens
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 24
- Average Winter Temperature: 14