Amsterdam Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Amsterdam is generally around 12 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Weather figures show August is when it is the hottest time and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 16. Typically the temperatures are around 11 in Spring (March, April and May) , 17 in Summer (June to Aug) , 14 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 6 degrees in Winter too.
When is the best time to go to Amsterdam?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Amsterdam
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 17
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6