Alicante Average Yearly Weather
Weather throughout Alicante provides average temperatures about 23 during the year.
Our weather figures highlight August is when its hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 14. Anticipate that average temperatures are 21 in Spring (March, April and May) , 29 in Summer (June to Aug) , 25 during Autumn and 18 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
When is the best time to go to Alicante?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Alicante
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 25
- Average Winter Temperature: 18